Lois B. Young Scholarship
Lois Young was an early board member who guided the FAA financially utilizing her professional skill as a public certified accountant.
In recognition of her dedicated community service, the FAA provides two scholarships to graduating athletes at both Folsom High School and Vista del Lago High School. Additionally, a school spirit award is awarded to one senior at each school.
Award: One $500 scholarship and two $250 scholarships each to Folsom High School and Vista Del Lago seniors who have participated in at least one season of a varsity sport or cheerleading during high school.
1. The applicant must be a graduating senior from Folsom High School or Vista del Lago High School.
2. The applicant must have participated in at least one season of a varsity sport or cheerleading during high school.
1. Complete the attached application form.
2. Include with your application an official transcript.
3. Include two letters of recommendation.
Selection of the scholarship award winner will be made on the basis of the application and interview.
Please contact the high school counseling office for current deadline dates.